faithHighway, a web design and software as a service company, has spent the last few months working on upgrading Sermon Connect’s Sermon Flow to a new interface: Sermon Flow Social.
Sermon Flow Social is designed to help churches and ministries present on-demand audio and video streaming and includes upgraded functionality to help them share their messages through various social media channels.
Some of the new features include:
- Go Social – Getting audio and video items onto social networking sites with share options for Facebook and Twitter
- Website Integration – Adding to the ability for a stand alone system, now Sermon Flow can embed within a current website and navigation
- Multi-level Navigation – Taking the Sermon Flow navigation to the next level with multiple levels giving series and items unique covers
- Enhanced User Interface – Creating a new design that streamlines all the features of Sermon Flow into an easy-to-use interface
- Widescreen Video Player – Presenting videos in the new 16×9 format player
Sermon Flow Social will still have all the great functionally of the original award-winning Sermon Flow, including:
- Navigate media by flipping through the sermon series (similar to the iTunes CoverFlow)
- Offer an unlimited number of sermon podcasts and mp3 downloads
- Sell media online with a hassle free, turnkey ecommerce solution
- Store unlimited amount of media online
- Track media and first time visitors with usage reports
- Send out html broadcast emails
- And so much more!
In 2008, SermonConnect, and specifically the Sermon Flow interface, received two awards at the WFX Conference presented by Church Production Magazine and Worship Facilities magazine, in which “the New Product awards recognize the newest and most innovative facilities, management and tech products on the market today for houses of worship. These winners highlight the best of the best products available for your worship facility.”
Sermon Connect’s Sermon Flow interface won:
- Best Digital Church Products: Podcasting, Webcasting, & Website Streaming Media Solution
- Best Overall Digital Church Product
The goal of faithHighway is to equip local churches and ministries with powerful, top-notch tools that they can use to reach their community in affordable and cost effective ways. As the nation’s leader in church solutions, faithHighway has served thousands of churches, from church plants to large congregations, for over a decade by providing cutting-edge custom church websites, robust award winning media centers, powerful outreach evangelism television commercials, logo design, and full media placement services to the church market, including TV, radio, direct mail, billboards, online advertising, and other marketing mediums. http://www.faithhighway.com