Tagged: 

• How can WL Mag serve you better?

• Worship Leader

Worship Leader

Administrator
    January 31, 2020 at 3:52 pm

We want to make sure we are bringing you relevant and insightful resources. Please share with us what we can be doing better and if you’d like, what we’re doing well!

Brendan Prout

February 3, 2020 at 10:42 pm

I’m really glad you brought back the discussion forums… they were helpful for connecting many years ago when they previously existed. Facebook groups are fun but so hard to search for meaningful answers to questions. Better to have something like this where answers are searchable by topic.

I believe you’re already at work at this, but as one who wrote dozens upon dozens of articles for WLM that were posted online and lost during the several years of transitions, I’d love to see the old article archives resurrected and reposted in a searchable format. All that knowledge and wisdom shared by so many over the years was an amazing resource to worship musicians and leaders, and it would be immensely helpful to make it available once more.

• Worship Leader

Worship Leader

Administrator
      February 17, 2020 at 4:56 pm

I promise. We are trying to find your articles! Your hard work has not gone unnoticed!

RE: “Facebook groups are fun but so hard to search for meaningful answers to questions.”

I couldn’t agree MORE!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Advertisement-Scroll For More Content