• Meet the WL Community!

• Worship Leader

Worship Leader

Administrator
    January 5, 2021 at 6:51 pm

Where are you from & what are you most looking forward to in 2021? (share below!)

Caitlin Lassiter

January 5, 2021 at 6:57 pm

I’m from North Carolina but currently live in Nashville, TN, and the thing I’m most looking forward to in 2021 is graduating from college!

Jason Squires

January 5, 2021 at 9:30 pm

I’m from Northern CA. I live in Woodland. If you are ever in the area, coffee is on me! I’d love to hear your story.

I am most looking forward to seeing ministry transformation as we apply things we have learned from 2020! Big things are ahead for the church.

Leighanne Ford

January 5, 2021 at 9:45 pm

I am from Ohio but I currently live in Clarksville, TN and Nashville TN. The thing I am most looking forward to in 2021 is, Lord willing, finding a Worship Pastor ministry position using the degree I just received in November!

Deborah Schmucker

January 6, 2021 at 10:03 am

Last year we upgrade to using In Ear Monitors for our praise band. This year we are growing our infrastructure with confidence screens and congregation mics! Improving our tech will help our team continue to grow as worshipers and leaders. I’m pumped to learn alongside our killer team.

Barry Westman

January 6, 2021 at 10:15 am

Hi, I’m from Janesville, Wisconsin, and I’m most looking forward to hopefully getting back into some of our ministry activities that have been put on hold in 2020. I love meeting and interacting with other worship leaders, so feel to reach out any time, and if you’re in WI, let’s get coffee!

Ken Verheecke

January 9, 2021 at 5:00 pm

Greetings… coming to you all from Northern Michigan. I tour and share my music ministry (worship focus) all over the country. At the moment, home quite a bit for reasons we all are aware of from 2020 LOL… helping with Worship at my church when I can… which at the moment, is every Sunday.

Anthony Knotts

January 10, 2021 at 12:19 am

Hey Ken!

Nice to meet you. We’re getting ready to move out to Michigan later this week!

CarolM

January 12, 2021 at 4:36 am

I’m from Francistown, Botswana. I do hope that our worship ministry will start growing again in 2021 as 2020 was slow.

Tony Leger

January 30, 2021 at 6:13 pm

Anderson, South Carolina is where we are located. Looking forward to 2021 to (1) Gaining people in our assembly (2) Leading them in WORSHIP (3) Growth in our Spiritual Walk with Christ.

Jharv70

February 3, 2021 at 12:02 pm

I am from the Syracuse, NY area. I am looking forward to when our congregation can sing without masks. I want us to make an audible joyful noise.

Brian Coons

February 11, 2021 at 4:17 pm

Hey All! I’m from Albany, Oregon. Looking forward to partnering with God to allow resurfacing of our faith community. Excited to grow and discover more of Him and learn how communicate through our differences with His love.

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Advertisement-Scroll For More Content