• Songwriter Needs Outlet

nkleszcz

February 18, 2020 at 4:08 am

Hello!

As the title states, I’m a worship songwriter who is looking for a proper outlet for introducing others the songs he wrote. However, the church I attend is not open to playing songs outside the music resource in the pews. Changing churches is not an option.

In this world of social media, I see a lot of opportunities to get a song out there, whether on YouTube or Soundcloud, but with all those opportunities, also comes the glut of amateur musicians (like myself), whose full appreciation of the song at hand is not fully realized, due to the limitations of a guy, a guitar, a microphone, and a backdrop that resembles one’s bedroom.

I suspect the solution is to branch out into learning production, DAW, and hiring musicians online to assist bring out a full sound. Can you assist? Need some articles, or pointing to specific resources that go beyond “Dummies” books.

amarshall

May 13, 2020 at 8:32 am

Hello… do you have a link to a demo? I am a worship arts professor at a college and love to try my hand at writing as well. I have worked with DAW’s, etc. I play the piano, keyboards, and saxophone. If you’re looking for someone to help/add to what you have, I’d love to be a part. If not, blessings in your journey.
    My name is: Aric Marshall / aricdmarshall@gmail.com

• Worship Leader

Worship Leader

Administrator
    October 17, 2020 at 11:12 am

You can always share your songs here or with song discovery!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now
Advertisement-Scroll For More Content