Website LOMA VISTA COMMUNITY CHURCH
Helping people take the next step towards Jesus Christ.
Loma Vista Community Church (LVCC), founded in 1995 in Clovis, California, is a growing church whose mission is to help people take the next step towards Jesus Christ. We are a non-denominational, missions-minded, family-focused, multigenerational, church in the middle of a major growth-corridor of our city. We have just completed a brand-new Ministry Center and are looking for someone to build and steer the development of our creative arts ministry within the new structure.
This person will work closely with members and staff to support the vision of LVCC in developing and leading an engaging multi-generational worship strategy for the Central Valley context. The search is for a person who has a passion for developing Christ-centered, biblically-based worship services.
It would be great if the candidate for this position was familiar with leading in the style of current worship music, and is able to contemporize hymns every so often. was proficient with Pro-Presenter, can relate to and connect with young families married/singles and had experience in speaking.
Purpose of Ministry: The purpose of the Creative Arts Coordinator is to lead, equip and nurture the creative arts and worship teams to fulfill the vision of Loma Vista, maintaining a consistently high standard of excellence and a Christ-centered focus. Here are the main highlights of the position:
· Schedule/oversee/develop Worship Coordinator, Leaders and Interns
· Schedule/oversee/develop instrumental and vocal teams
· Schedule/oversee Media, Lighting and Sound Leaders and teams
· Schedule/oversee our online services
· Oversee photography and video productions for services and events
· Maintain Planning Center Online
· Oversee midweek and Sunday practices
· Provide worship leading services to other groups and events
· Oversee maintenance and purchase of sound, media and lighting equipment
Skills & Gifts Needed:
· Computer Knowledge (Mac capability preferred)
· Interpersonal communication
· Supervised and Supported by Lead Pastor
· Will work in cooperation of Church Leadership/Staff
· 40 Hours per week
· Salary and benefits are negotiable, based on experience/need
Reimbursement for any out-of-pocket expenses related to ministry
Send a letter of interest, resume, the names and telephone number of three references and video/web links of your worship work to pastoral committee search member Diane Ray, firstname.lastname@example.org; no phone calls please.
Loma Vista Community Church is both an equal-opportunity employer and a faith-based religious organization. We conduct hiring without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, parental status, membership in any labor organization, political ideology, or disability of an otherwise-qualified individual. The status of Loma Vista Community Church as an equal-opportunity employer does not prevent the organization from hiring staff based on their religious beliefs so that all staff share the same religious commitment which is central to our mission.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com