Website REDEEMER UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
One Church. Two Locations
Founded in 1970, Redeemer United Methodist Church is a thriving and active church with a 500+ congregation in two locations. Our mission is to “Connect People with the love and life of Jesus Christ.”
We are looking for a qualified candidate for the position of Director of Contemporary Music and Worship Arts at our DeWitt campus. This person is responsible to build, recruit and shepherd worship band and technical teams that lead the congregation in Spirit-led, contemporary worship. This is a full-time position with evening and weekend hours required.
Annual compensation $45,000+, depending on experience.
· Recruit, develop, rehearse and train volunteers for the Worship Band and Technology Teams.
· Lead the worship band (guitar or keys) for the contemporary services of the church with the goal of revealing Christ and proclaiming the gospel.
· In conjunction with the Pastor, plan worship services and special music events including coordinating music teams through Planning Center Online and overseeing technical teams who use ProPresenter.
· Support activities in relation Children’s Ministry, Student Ministry and Adult Ministries with coordinating and supportive programming.
· A strong walk with God through a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Music or related field
· 3-5 years’ experience as a Worship Leader (guitar or keys experience preferred)
· Knowledgeable in technical aspects of Contemporary Music and Worship Arts, Planning Center Online, ProPresenter, online streaming equipment and basic live-sound set-up.
· Team player with effective relational skills.
· Ability to embrace the mission, vision and values of Redeemer UMC.
If interested, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com no later than April 30th. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact Keith Lamb at 517.669.3430 ext. 325.
To apply for this job email your details to KEITH@DEWITTREDEEMER.ORG